Tuesday 27 June 2023

Blog not showing up in google

 

Blogger blog not showing up in google


Blog not showing up in google

So after years of using blogger I found out that my blog doesn't show up in google search. I've tried searching for some of my pages which have some really specific words, but not one page shows up.

In my Blogger settings I have made sure Visible to Search Engine is on, HTTPS redirect is on, Enable custom robots.txt is off.

I've tried adding keywords to most of my pages and Titles and Alt text to my images to aid search engines.

I have used Google search console to request indexing and made sure there are no errors.

But still nothing shows in google search.

I posted some of my documents on Scribed and within 24 hours they were showing up on google. So its not the content.


Has anyone else found that their blog doesn't show up on google? Has anyone got a fix for it?



No comments:

Post a Comment