Monday 15 June 2020

Orc War Wyvern

Haven't posted anything on here for a while! Lockdown has meant I have got back into painting again. For some reason I started with really old models!

Anyway, here is a wyvern. It's the old GW Orc War Wyvern, I think was called Polly in the story on the back the box.
I converted it from it's static pose to one with a bit more movement to it. Wasn't sure what colour to paint it and eventually settled on blue as it's a different colour to all the orc's green skins. I think a blue wyvern looks ok? I may or may not add the orc rider later, perhaps use magnets so I have the option.


A blue wyvern warhammer miniature painted











2 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff, looks good! Base is a nice effort too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah I've seen some fantastic bases out there so thought I would give it a proper go this time.

    ReplyDelete