Tuesday 16 June 2020

Snotling Pump Wagon!

Another classic old model. I had an Orc and Goblin army many years ago when I used to play Warhammer Fantasy Battle with friends, but I never had the Snotling pump wagon. I always loved the craziness and rickety, ramshackle character of the model, so some years ago I bought one from ebay. Recently I got around to finishing it.

Snotling pump wagon out of control warhammer oldhammer metal miniature painted




Snotling pump wagon out of control warhammer





I wanted to capture the feeling of speed and how it is almost out of control, so I positioned the model like it had just gone over a bump. I tried to make it look like the Snotlings are hanging on for dear life, not always easy to convey with the models available!






I also put ruts in mud on the base to give it a sense of racing along.






No comments:

Post a Comment